Monday, December 15, 2014

How to Decorate Your Personal Diary 2

Another overview of my diary. I am sorry that I cannot show the whole things here because it is so personal. But, I found the first month of the year seems so common so I decided to capture it and share. By the way, let me tell you something. Writing diary is one of the best way to capture your memories, feelings, and moments. It does things different from what photos do. I mean you don't always take photo every single day (maybe you do selfie), but when you get older you might forget what happen every single day although photo can help you. Trust me, when you start to make your own personal diary, you might feel that life is really really beautiful and important. After a year, when you open back your diary, you will still feel the same as what you felt during those moments you have been through. The things you have done, the food you have eating, the people you have met, the life you have experience. EVERYTHING! Everything, that you went through and learnt during the year.






No comments:

Post a Comment