Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What Makes Me Love My Boyfriend



1. I love it when he tells me he loves me
2. I love it when he calls me Babe/DOBEN/AMOR
3. I love him when it seems like he can’t resist me
4. I love the way he kisses me
5. I love the way he holds my hand
6. I love it when he holds me
7. I love it when he texts me when I’m upset
8. I love how he seems to care when I’m angry about stuff
9. I love the way he holds me when we kiss
10. I love that I can say he’s mine
11. I love his hair :)
12. I love knowing that he’s always gonna be there
13. I love it when he makes me happy
14. I love it when he tells me I’m pretty
15. I love it when he kisses me to calm me down
16. I love every single move he makes
17. I love how he always seems to win an argument
18. I love it when I sit on his lap
19. I love it that he makes me feel like I can tell him everything
20. I love how he doesn't know the effect he has on me
21. I love how he makes it seem like he can’t live without me
22. I love how he always makes me want more of him
23. I love it when he tries in school
24. I love when we go to the movies
25. I love him telling me I taste like cake (like he cares..)
26. I love him because he’s himself around me
27. I love how he looks at me
28. I love how he tells me he’s thinking of me
29. I love how he turns me on
30. I love how he doesn’t give too many compliments
31. I love how we solve our problems as a couple
32. I love how he uses “We” and “I” in texts
33. I love everything he says
34. I love how he makes me laugh
35. I love it when I smile because his texts are so sweet
36. I love how he kisses me goodbye
37. I love how he’s cool with his friends
38. I love when he tells me he wants to be with me
39. I love how he’s the only real happiness in me
40. I love how I can just be with him and its all I need
41. I love how I can’t stop loving him
42. I love it when he tries to be happy so that I can be happy
43. I love how he knows some of the most random things
44. I love it when he listens to me complain about something then makes me laugh
45. I love when he goes out of his way to be with me
46. I love how he makes me feel special
47. I love knowing that he still loves me after I’m mean to him
48. I love how he apologizes for things that aren’t his fault
49. I love it when he asks if everything’s okay
50. I love that he wants to do stuff with me
51. I love how he calls me amor oe
52. I love it when he tells me what the hell is going on when I don’t know
53. I love how he picks me over the other girls
54. I love the notes he writes me
55. I love how he makes it intense before we kiss
56. I love it when he tells me if he’s upset with me
57. I love it when he’s mad and I kiss him to try and make it all better
58. I love how he’s always trying to be with me no matter how much trouble he’d get in
59. I love how he tries not to care when I hang out with other guys
60. I love it when he does get upset when I talk to guys because I can tell him how much I love him
61. I love how he lies to a substitute so he can sit next to me
62. I love it when he tries to take me away from my girlfriends
63. I love how he doesn’t care if people are watching when he kisses me
64. I love how he talks to his mom about me (haha yes u do!)
65. I love it when he makes me smile just thinking about him
66. I love when he asks me what I would be doing if I was with him
67. I love how he isn’t all about sex
68. I love it when he tells me he misses me
69. I love it when he inspires me to do something (like this)
70. I love it when he teases in a positive way
71. I love how he hugs me and sometimes doesn’t let go
72. I love when he keeps texting me even if we’re not saying anything
73. I love it when he says I love u when were kissing
74. I love the way he’s honest even when I don’t agree
75. I love that we have some things in common
76. I love it how for me, it’s only him.
77. I love when he gets mad at me and I kiss him all over
78. I love how he is social
79. I love how he loves me just as much as I love him
80. I love how amazing he is all the time
81. I love that he’s the only person who can really calm me down
82. I love how I can talk to him and not care what he might say because I trust him
83. I love how much I can trust him with things
84. I love how he doesn't always blab to his friends
85. I love it when he is really happy
86. I love that I know he’ll always be there for me no doubt
87. I love when he tells me I’m his one and only
88. I love how he loves to be with me no matter what we’re doing
89. I love how he asks what I’m doing all the time
90. I love when he doesn't keep secrets from me
91. I love that I love him unconditionally
92. I love how we’re going to be together all the time someday
93. I love it when he first told me he loved me
94. I love how I told him how stupid he was for liking me in the first place and he said he didn't care
95. I love how I can write so many things about him that I love
96. I love how he actually cares that I’m writing this and is probably reading it right now
97. I love the way he tells me he loves me because he really means it
98. I love how he wants to be with me all summer
99. I love it when he tells me he loves me in front of everyone
100. I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment